Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008

Everyone had a great Christmas here. Nadia came into my room at 8:45 and informed me that she got a scooter. So we all got up and got the cameras ready for the melee that followed. The girls also got skates, guitars, watches, cartridges for misc games they have, scrapbooking kits, and other things that escape me right now. Art, Natalia and Vera were with us this morning too. It was great spending time with them this week. Sid got me a KitchenAid Mixer and I got him a table saw. Points of interest, Nadia noting that her scooter is easier b/c it has a "great sense of turning". I sound awful in the clip as I have a cold and am losing my voice, so don't be alarmed by the raspiness of the speaker :-) The picture right here is what I hung my Christmas cards on. Got the idea from a magazine, I think I like it.






No comments: